Multicorpos offers academic packages in order to meet the teaching and research applications in universities, contributing to the learning of the simulation tools and the training of future professionals for the national industry. The academic packages cost a fraction of the software supplied for the professional market.
There are packages without costs for competition teams (Formula, Baja, AeroDesign, Mileage, etc.).
There are 4 main packages for academic licenses of MSC software:
- University MD FEA Bundle;
- University MD Motion Bundle;
- University SimpXpert Bundle;
- University SimDesigner Bundle;
Depending on the simulation needs of the customer, other packages can be made from the softwares included in the packages mentioned above. With respect to the number of users, there are 4 types of licenses:
- 1 for individual use (primarily for personal research);
- 5 for smaller-group projects and team work;
- 50 for larger-group use (such as a class);
- 150 for use by multiple classes in a department or across multiple departments campus-wide.
The licenses for academic institutions are floating (network), that is, they are managed by a server and can be used by workstations on this network. Regarding the duration of the license, there are the ways:
VI-GRADE offers the following academic packages with discount on the list price:
VI-grade Aerospace University Package
- VI-Aircraft (5 licenses)
- VI-Tire (5 licenses)
- VI-grade General Products
- VI-Animator A
- VI-grade Automotive University Package
- VI-Car RealTime (5 licenses)
- VI-Car RealTime interface to ADAMS/Car
- VI-Driver MaxPerformance
VI-grade motorcycle University Package
- VI-MotorCycle (5 licenses)
- VI-BikeRealTime (5 licenses)
The competition is based on the use of VI-Motorsport, interactive simulation environment of VI-Grade for modeling and vehicle dynamics analysis. All registered teams have full access to simulation software. The winning team receives two VI-Motorsport licenses.