Advanced Modeling Elements and Techniques with Adams/Solver (ADM703)
This class is intended for moderately experienced Adams users wanting to expand their knowledge of advanced modeling elements and techniques in Adams/Solver. Advanced modeling elements are entities such as the discrete flex link in Adams/View, the general constraint (GCON) and the differential equation (DIFF) elements. The use of these elements with scripting & function expression logic, new SENSOR functionality and advanced function expressions in Adams/Solver will be discussed.
- Controlling model topology during simulation
- Differential equations for integrating quantities and describing system dynamics
- Implementing simple control algorithms
- Performing standalone Adams/Solver simulations in batch mode.
- Using Adams/Linear as a tool to inspect the system-level linear modes
- Implementing test data via splines
- Advanced simulation logic using SENSORs
- Complex constraints (GCON element)