Advanced Parametrics, Design Sensitivity, and Optimization using Adams/View (ADM704)
This course is intended for users who want parameterize their model in order to determine how different modeling parameters influence the design and how to iterate on those to achieve the optimal design using Design Studies, Design of Experiments (DOE) and Optimization capabilities in Adams/View.
- Introduction to parameterization.
- Understanding expressions used in a parameterized model.
- Built-in ADAMS/View functions (location, orientation, modeling, etc.).
- Accessing database objects and their component values.
- Creating a parametric model using:
- Construction Points
- Design Variables
- Expression Builder
- Graphical Tools
- Table Editor
- Performing multi-run simulations to better understand and improve overall system behavior
- Design Study
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Creating design objectives and design
- constraints for your system. Interpreting Results of a multi-run simulation.
- Summary Tables
ADM701 – Complete Multibody Dynamics Analysis with Adams.