The modern approach to physical modeling MapleSim is an advanced system-level modeling and simulation tool that applies modern techniques to dramatically reduce model development time, provide greater insight into system behavior, and produce fast, high-fidelity simulations.
Reduce Development Time
- Easily construct and validate models using a model diagram that closely resembles the system diagram.
- Create multidomain system-level models by seamlessly combining components from different domains into a single model.
- Take advantage of revolutionary multibody technology that gives you unparalleled flexibility and control of your multibody models, making complex multibody models easier to develop and analyze.
- Create custom components easily, without programming, simply by specifying their representative equations.
- Incorporate CAD models in your system-level designs by importing CAD assemblies directly into MapleSim, automatically capturing the properties of the model components.
- Customize and expand MapleSim’s modeling capabilities through the open standard Modelica®modeling language.
Develop Better Designs
- Take advantage of an extensive library of built-in analysis tools for sensitivity analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, optimization, and more.
- Leverage automatically generated model equations in full parametric form for open access to your models for advanced applications and analysis.
- Perform complicated operations at the click of a button or with a single command, including symbolic differentiation, symbolic integration, order reduction, variable isolation, and analytical solving of sets of equations.
- Easily script custom analyses using a powerful programming language designed for working with mathematical concepts.
- Access the underlying equations or Modelica code for components for deeper insight into the behavior, and modify them if desired.
- Capture all your project information into a single project file, including models, simulation results, analyses, and reports, combining your reasoning with your results and fully capturing the engineering knowledge that goes into each project.
Get Extremely Fast Simulation Code
- Achieve a computationally simpler set of system equations without loss of fidelity through symbolic simplification, including DAE index reduction, removing redundant operations, and eliminating algebraic loops.
- Dramatically speed up execution times with symbolic optimizations of generated code.
- Take advantage of automatically generated simulation code that is always royalty-free.
- Easily integrate code into popular real-time toolchains and other applications, including Simulink® and FMI-compatible tools.