MSC Software’s MaterialCenter – a Materials Lifecycle Management System – is designed from the ground up to link material specialists to mechanical simulation. A process and data management system, MaterialCenter automatically captures the data from integrated processes ensuring full traceability across the enterprise and throughout the product lifecycle. It addresses the unique requirements of exponential growth of complex materials in driving product innovation (plastics, composites) MaterialCenter works directly with many commercial CAE products including include many of MSC’s flagship products, MSC Nastran, MSC Fatigue, Marc, and e-Xstream Digimat.
Why MaterialCenter Is Right For Your Company Today?
Drawn from the collective experience of the world’s largest OEM’s, MaterialCenter is the single point of entry for all of your materials related activities including physical test data entry and reduction, multi-scale materials modeling, approval workflow and the export of simulation ready data to analysis. This guarantees that engineers are using a consistent source of approved materials derived from traceable integrated processes. The result is improved simulation fidelity, reduced data loss and elimination of tedious manual data management activities; empowering engineers to focus on driving new and innovative products. Proven scalability to 100,000’s of processes and petabytes of data ensures that MaterialCenter will meet the needs of material and simulation engineers alike for many years to come.
Using Your Materials to Drive Engineering Innovation – Your Company’s Advantage
- Dashboards enable quick evaluation of materials data management projects and management oversight
- Work request and approval workflow keep projects on track
- All materials-related processes, input and output are documented via Audit Trail
- Process-oriented, automation approach to data management implemented to minimize manual data entry activities
- Robust and intuitive interface for data search, retrieval and comparison for all data types – tabular, curves, images, etc.
- Web-based interface to data management processes enables distributed data authoring and maintenance
- Built-in job queue interface optimizes execution of materials simulation processes