VI-MXmountdesigner is a tool to design or derive model parameters from test data for high-end hydro and rubber mount models capturing the amplitude and frequency dependent behaviour.
VI-MXmount provides the plugin to integrate these components into ADAMS and other platforms.
- Elastomer/rubber mount design
- Hydromount design
- Analyse and benchmark competitive designs
- Durability analysis
- Comfort and NVH analysis
- Suited for parameter optimization within ADAMS
- Derive parameters and visualize model parameters for hydro and rubber mount models
- Valid for a wide amplitude and frequency range
- Adjustable model complexity depending on data availability and task
- Automatically generate component property files
- Easy integration in ADAMS/Car models via replace functionality
- Fully integrated in database concept